INDIVIDUAL VOYAGE THROUGH CHINA DURING 7 WEEKS PEKING XIAN CHENGDU CHONGQING YANGTZE RIVER MOUNTS HUANGSHAN HANGZHOU SUZHOU SHANGHAI PEKING

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Prologue

It started walking in a park in Belgrade, when we met (my husband Milan and I) some members of the China’s embassy. Since that day we received monthly the illustrated review “China”. Soon I started to dream of that enigmatic country which doors began slowly to open and Milan accepted the risk to go to the “unknown land”.
We got three guides. LONELY PLANET contained the best informations. Gradually our itinerary was formed and finally we launched out in a fantastic adventure.
It lasted seven weeks, cost 4000km by train, 1000km by bus, 2000km by boat, 26 hours by air (Belgrade – Peking – Belgrade) – and 3.000 dollars.
Our epopee began on 17.9.1990. Every day I noted my experiences. Later, reading it again, I wondered whether it was the result of my imagination? Anyhow, so it will remain forever in my memory.

Peking.  At the airport
At the airport
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
... ...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 
website tracking
free hit counter
Free Hit Counter